Adjustable bracket (small)
For Smaller or Midsize Saddlebags
Fits fender bolt width 4 1/2'' - 7 5/8''
Bags should be no smaller than 15'' wide at the mounting point
Works with the following Motorcycles:
• Honda Sabre 1100 (1999-2007)
• Honda Shadow A.C.E. 1100 (1995-2005)
• Honda Shadow Aero 1100 (1997-2005)
• Honda Spirit 1100 (1995-2006)
• Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic (1997-2006)
• Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic FI (2000-2005)
• Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 STD (1997-1999)
• Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 (2004-2006)
• Kawasaki Vulcan 800 (1995-2005)
• Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (1995-2005)
• Suzuki Marauder 250 (1999-2004)
Ghost Brackets are a quick release saddlebag system that allows you put on or take off your saddlebags in roughly two seconds!
The Ghost Brackets system is easy to install and once installed no tools are needed to remove your saddlebags. Ghost Brackets are installed by removing the two bolts from your fenders and replacing the two bolts with the Ghost Bracket bolts and hardware which are called incheskeepers inches. The Ghost Bracket is then bolted on to your saddlebag and simply slides right on to the keepers.
Now with the latest Generation III (G3) Ghost Brackets you will have the most versatile saddlebag system ever developed. Made from solid 10 gauge steel, the brackets are black powder coated for durability and good looks. All the hardware provided is stainless steel that is polished to a show room finish. The Generation III Ghost Brackets are completely adjustable in every direction allowing you to place your bags on the bike exactly where you need them not only getting you the exact look you desire, but also helping to avoid many undesirable turn signal relocation requirements. Simply slide the bracket on the stainless steel keepers, turn your locking key and the brackets and your expensive saddlebags are safe, securely locked onto your bike. Why settle for just one set of saddlebags? With Ghost Brackets your saddlebags are interchangeable allowing for multiple sets of saddlebags to be used.
Here are some key features available with the Generation III Ghost Brackets:
- Patented design
- Fast installation and removal.
- No tools required.
- Secure lockable system to keep your bags safe.
- Your bike keeps a showroom look while your bags off.
- Completely adjustable system. (NEW)
- Once mounted the bags can be moved on most bike models front to back without redrilling holes in the saddlebags. (NEW)
- In most cases the G3 Ghost Brackets can be moved and adopted from one bike to another without purchasing completely new set. Only a bolt and keeper kit for the new bike may be required. (NEW)
- Top quality design and fabrication with attention to every detail for a superior product.
- Recommended for small, medium or slanted saddlebags.
- For applications of ranging 4 1/2 - 7 5/8 inches.
- Turn signal relocation may be required for Ghost Brackets applications depending on bracket placement as well as size and style of saddlebags.
- Please make sure when mounted, the saddlebags have sufficient clearance to the seat, suspensions, exhaust and other vital motorcycle components.
Luggage and Storage/Saddlebag Supports (Hardmount Removable)Availability:
This Rigid Ghost Bracket Saddlebag Mounting Hardware Kit Works well with....
Please contact us via our Customer Support email
for item availability.
Usually ships within 1-3 business days
If item not in stock, we will drop ship from the manufacturer. Availability depends on the manufacturer.